For over twenty years, AMI has partnered with the world’s top healthcare brands providing high touch, white glove, bespoke service while solving the unique and complex challenges of meeting strategies in the healthcare industry.
Allowing You The Space To Educate & Inspire
We support brand teams, commercial teams, clinical teams, procurement, & internal departments with complete Healthcare Meeting Services through the entire meetings lifecycle. This includes the ever-changing regulatory guidelines, security concerns, and data collection requirements associated with physicians, patients, and clinical researchers.
Specializing in all Healthcare Meeting Types
Our experienced & certified meeting planners will work with you to meet your regulatory and compliance guidelines while delivering an exceptional experience for your attendees. From healthcare provider (HCP) and patient care to bespoke transfer of value (TOV) solutions, we know how to engage your audience with meaningful, memorable experiences that leave them feeling informed and inspired.
Want to read more?
Available Where You Need Us Worldwide
A Global Approach
Tens of thousands of Live & Virtual Meetings
2,000+ Resources in 70 Countries
Meeting Planners, Travel Directors, and Brand Ambassadors
Pharma Biotech & Healthcare End to End Meeting Support
- Audiovisual Strategy & Support
- Close Caption & Translation
- Content Management
- Event Production Delegate Management
- Enterprise licensed technologies
- Food & Beverage Hotel Management
- Honoria & Expense Reimbursement
- Meeting Management Logistics
- On-site Registration Support
- On-site Labor
- Off-site Activities
- Meeting Supply Management
- Registration Services
- Remote Registration Support
- Speaker and Presentation Management
- Streaming Meeting Technologies
- Trade Show Display and Exhibit Management
Strategic Meeting Management Planning
- Creative and branding services
- Marketing collateral, materials, and promotional items
- Custom and turnkey technology strategies
- Attendee recruitment and management
- Trade show management
- Financial consultation and management
FTE Service Model for Life Science Meetings
AMI offers a Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) service model to provide pharma clients with a more flexible approach to staffing for meetings and events. A managed FTE is beneficial if you’re looking for a simplified billing process without needing an internal team.
AMI builds a dedicated team that works in partnership with your organization. A dedicated AMI Client Services Manager works with you to build the team with the defined skill sets. Team members may fill specific functions such as:
- Expense & Honorarium manager
- Expense reimbursement specialist
- Meeting Manager/Coordinator
- On-site Staff
- Sourcing manager
- Webcast producer
Our FTE model and comprehensive set of meeting and event services mean you’re covered from A to Z.
Full-Time Equivalent Model Provides Big Cost Savings Meeting Management
Healthcare clients typically see a 20% to 30% savings versus paying internal salaries/benefits and maximum flexibility as projects expand and contract.